The Sims 4 CC:Grayson Double Bed Retexture

Hi and welcome to my new blog ^____^ there’s still a lot of work to do,I need to move all of my previous Sims 4 CC here,so please don’t mind the very minimalistic look of it :D.
So for today here it is a retexture of Grayson Double Bed made by Sim_man123 from TSR and his mesh is required.The blanket is part of the bed, and is fully animated,I just changed the comfort (10) and the energy (10).As you can see I made 58 different patterns.Some textures look a bit weird because of the shape of the blanket.I made these patterns from real bed images (credits go to NafNaf,Naturals Bedroom,Cotton Box,Muller Textiles)
I also used some of my personal collection of textures and 2 from a girl who unfortunantely I don’t remember the name,I’m so sorry.Let me know if you have problem with the package and I hope you like it and Happy simming ^_________^.
  • Please click on this link for a bigger preview image HERE
  • Mesh is required,go grab it HERE on TSR
  • DOWNOAD HERE
TOU:
  • Do not re-upload it elsewhere and claim as your own.
  • If you use it please tag me on tumblr so I can reblog you.
  • Please don’t convert the item and don’t use my texture.
  • Please disable your ADBlock that’s all I’m asking.

Comments

Popular Posts