Laura Pants (City Living Required)



Hello ^_^ this is a CC made a while ago and I finally decided to share it but requires City Living. I made the preview before testing the cc with all boots and shoes, at first I wanted to make it base game compatiple with tigh boots to go underneath so I modified the mesh a little but there were problems with other boots so I decided to just use the mesh from City Living, in fact in the preview you can see boots under the jeans but unfortunately is not like that anymore :(. 
 The "inspiration" come from a GUESS pair of pants, I hope you like it and many thanks for downloading my CC ❤ , if you have problems with the package please contact me here or on my TUMBLR .
Happy Simming ^^.


DOWNLOAD  HERE
 P.S. If you want the mesh I modified for the tigh boots like in the preview, let me know ;)

TOU:
  • Do not re-upload it elsewhere and claim as your own.
  • If you use it please tag me on tumblr so I can reblog you.
  • Please don’t convert the item and don’t use my texture.
  • Please disable your ADBlock that’s all I’m asking.




Comments

Popular Posts