Retexture of Jonesi Single Blanket Converted by MXIMS

I love every conversion of MXIMS,but for this single blanket I wanted more colors,more pattern and some etnic texture,like I usually do in my recolors or retextures,so I made more than 30 new textures.I hope you like it and if you have problems please let me know.
Some of the texture are from my personal collection and I made the rest using fsome Muller Textile photo I have so please DO NOT use them for your work.It’s a standalone item with thumbnail(first photo bottom left) and just write Gisheld to find it in your game.Please click on the bigger preview image ^___^  HERE
DOWNLOAD  HERE
MESH is required,you can find it in this set HERE
CC USED:
  • All the links of the CC used are in this post on tumblr 🙂 CLICK ME
TOU:
  • Do not re-upload it elsewhere and claim as your own.
  • If you use it please tag me on tumblr so I can reblog you.
  • Please don’t convert the item and don’t use my texture.
  • Please disable your ADBlock that’s all I’m asking.

Comments

Popular Posts