Free People Better Than Ever Bodycon Dress



Free People Better Than Ever Bodycon Dress.
I made this dress (inspired by the dress you see in the last photo) a while ago but I wasn’t sure if I would ever share it,there are some mistakes here and there but I wanted to upload something.It’s been a while since my last CC,I was sooo busy.
              
  • Basegame compatible,thumbnail and palette in photo,please click on the bigger preview image.
  • HQ Mod Compatible,preview made WITHOUT the HQ Mod.
  • If you have any problems please let me know :D. I hope you like it and happy simming ^_____^
  • All the credit goes to FreePeople.
TOU:
  • Do not re-upload it elsewhere and claim as your own.
  • If you use it please tag me on tumblr so I can reblog you.
  • Please don’t convert the item and don’t use my texture.
  • Please disable your ADBlock that’s all I’m asking.
 

Comments

Popular Posts