Monika Set

 


Hello all, it's been a while eh?

Well, this set should have been a collaboration with TeenageEagleRunner, but I wasn't okay last year so the collaboration unfortunately ended, but I would like to thank her for the support and the friendship. Also, she is the one who had the idea for the top and jeans, the plugs are totally my idea XD. These are my first 3D meshes, all made from scratch, the top texture didn't came out as I wanted but I think is okay, I hope you like my set and if you have problems please let me know.

Huge thanks goes to MauveMorn (such a lovely person with tons of patience ) and Christopher067 for the precious help. Click the images for better view ;).

 



These are all the swatches 
 
These are the icons to search in your game 


Plugs are for all genders :), they require EcoLiving, if you don't have it, you can download 
the base game compatible ones here BaseGamePlugs
 

Download via Simfileshare no ADS


Thank you for downloading my CC
 
 
  • Do not re-upload it elsewhere and claim as your own
  • If you use it please tag me on tumblr so I can reblog you
  • Don’t convert the item and don’t use my texture
  • Recolor and Retexture are okay but don't include my mesh
  • Do not modify my meshes
  • Please disable your ADBlock, that’s all I’m asking






Comments

Popular Posts