EA base game sleeveless Tshirts recolors and Benetton SkinnyJeans

I made some EA base game sleeveless Tshirts recolors and a Benetton Skinny Jeans(base game compatible),they work with every boots and can be found in the underwear category,the colors and textures are the same of my previous package.The first Tshirt is inspired by LiuJo,I really love this brand *____*,and the second one by Balmain.They are all standalone items,the thumbnails and the colors palette previews are in the photo.If you have any problem or if you want to ask me something please do it and happy simming ^____^
DOWNLOADS:
    EDIT : Everything is in this file rar
     DOWNLOAD
    I'm sorry for the dropbox problems :(

    CC Used:
    TOU:
    • Do not re-upload it elsewhere and claim as your own.
    • If you use it please tag me on tumblr so I can reblog you.
    • Please don’t convert the item and don’t use my texture.
    • Please disable your ADBlock that’s all I’m asking.

    Comments

    Popular Posts