High waist LIUJO Bottoms Up Jeans and Leggins

Hi ^ ^ I can finally share this jeans inspired by LiuJo (shocking eh?! XD),unfortunately is not HQ so don’t expect much and the back of the jeans is a bit too dark,I’m sorry 🙁 I did my best for this one but the images I worked with were just meh!I also made it as an accessory (legging category),so the download is a file rar,you just have to unzip it and choose wich one you want or keep them both.Base game compatible,standalone item,palette and thumbnail in photo.So sorry for the blurry and bad preview,the top my sim is wearing is made by me but I don’t know if I will share it or not,too much texture problems and low quality details… I have to think about it. Many many thanks for downloading my CC ❤ ❤ ❤ and if you have problem with the package please contact me and Happy Simming ^^
DOWNLOAD  HERE
CC Used:
TOU:
  • Do not re-upload it elsewhere and claim as your own.
  • If you use it please tag me on tumblr so I can reblog you.
  • Please don’t convert the item and don’t use my texture.
  • Please disable your ADBlock that’s all I’m asking.

Comments

Popular Posts