Inspired GCDS Dress and TurtleNeck Crop Top Accessory


saw THIS PHOTO on luisaviaroma.com (I really love this site ❤ ❤)and fell in love with the whole outfit so I decided to make it for my sims girls.The dress is obviously a bit different from the original but I like how it turns out,it’s a recolor so the mesh is required.The TurtleNeck cropTop (another recolor,not a 3d mesh and very tight) is not part of the dress,I dedided to make it as an accessory and can be found under the Gloves section in CAS.They both have 6 very light swatches with their own thumbnails,base game compatible,the download is a file rar,unzip it and inside you’ll find 2 packages(one for the top and another one for the dress) and a merged one,decide the one you want and delete the others (◠‿◠).If you want to use the Tneck croptop like a normal top you need to use a nude Top or the sims bra will show up,you can find it at @mariamariasims.I hope you like them,contact me if you have any problem and happy simming
Bigger preview image of the dress HERE it shows only 5 colors because I forgot to make another screenshot,I’m so sorry.
All the credit goes to LUISAVIAROMA and GCDS
DOWNLOAD  HERE
MESH is required HERE
TOU:
  • Do not re-upload it elsewhere and claim as your own.
  • If you use it please tag me on tumblr so I can reblog you.
  • Please don’t convert the item and don’t use my texture.
  • Please disable your ADBlock that’s all I’m asking.

Comments

Popular Posts